Muhamad Yazdi is a corporate professional with a rare blend of experience as a regulator, investment banker and entrepreneur. Yazdi started his career with the Securities Commission, Malaysia where he had stints in the Issues and Investment, and Enforcement divisions. Subsequently, he moved on to investment banking and corporate advisory where he was involved in advising and structuring complex initial public offerings, restructuring and mergers and acquisition exercises in Malaysia and internationally, particularly in the Middle East.
He is currently a CEO of Cita Kapital, responsible for the investment, corporate and governance activities of a group of companies in Malaysia.
He is also currently a Director of Medivest Sdn Bhd, a hospital support service company that manages the facilities of over 20 government hospitals in Malaysia. Medivest has over 1,400 employees spread throughout Malaysia.
In addition to the above, he is also the General Manager of Seri Pacific Corporation, a company that oversees the operations of a 556 rooms 5-star hotel located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Seri Pacific Hotel, Kuala Lumpur).
Other directorship positions include Peritone Health Sdn Bhd and Seladene Sdn Bhd, both are in the healthcare industry.
Yazdi is also fond of training, regularly appearing as a speaker/trainer on the subjects of corporate finance, risk management, corporate governance and leadership.
Specialties: Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Mergers and Acquisitions, Business and Project Valuations, Business Improvement, Corporate Governance and Private Equity
Speaking and Training Record
- Global Corporate Governance Issues, Putra Business School, (for senior government officers)
- Talk on leadership to the Management of Medivest Sdn Bhd
- Putra Senior Management and Leadership Program, Enhancing Corporate Spiritualities in The Public Sector
- Global Governance Issues in Private Sector
- Using Business Canvas to Make Strategic Decisions for Small and Large Business
- Evaluation of Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicles (SPACs) for Capital Market Practitioners.
- Listing routes via Flotation, SPAC & RTO for Capital Market Practitioners.
- Evaluation of Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicles (SPACs)
- Foundation in Corporate Finance
- The fundamentals of business valuations
- Mergers and Acquisition in Practice
- Driving Businesses with Risk Management Culture
- Foundation in Corporate Finance Investment and Trading Strategies in ETFs and REITs
- M&A Structuring, Due Diligence and Valuation
- Financial analysis for non-financial executives & managers
- Corporate Finance Case Studies: IPO M&A Basics, Business Strategies and Originations
- Creating a profitable business model
Applied CF: Flotation, SPAC and RTO of Oil and Gas Companies Risk Management for Companies and Projects